Upgrade your smartphone charger: Aukey
1. Aukey Omnia Duo 65W PD Charger
Apple boasts that the iPhone 8 and newer models can charge up to 50 percent in only 30 minutes — but that’s not the case if you’re using the charger Apple includes in the box. With the exception of the iPhone 11 Pro models, all iPhones come with a relatively slow charger so you’d be well served opting for a USB-C to Lightning cable and a USB-C charger capable of 18 watts or more for faster charging. This one from Aukey is a great option, since its two ports and 65W can charge multiple devices at once.
- Omnia GaN Chip: Charge faster with smaller, lighter-weight chargers from AUKEY’s Omnia series – the world’s smallest PD chargers ever. Through industry-leading gallium nitride (GaN) GaNFast technology, enjoy high-powered charging for your smartphone and laptop from a product no bigger than a standard phone charger
- Dynamic Detect: Augmented with AUKEY Dynamic Detect, the first USB-C port can output the full power of the charger with 65W Power Delivery when used on its own, and 45W Power Delivery when both ports are used together
- High-Speed Charging: Equipped with Power Delivery 3.0 to fast charge your 13" MacBook Pro, Dell XPS, iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / SE / XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S10+ / S10 / S10e, Google Pixel 4 / 3 XL, LG G7 / V50, AirPods Pro, Switch, 11" / 12.9" iPad Pro, iPad Air (3rd Gen), iPad mini (5th Gen), and more
- Safe & Reliable: This UL-certified charger with built-in safeguards protects your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
- Package Contents: AUKEY PA-B4 65W USB C Dual Port Wall Charger, User Manual
Get comfortable with a fast charging wireless charger: RavPower
2. RavPower Fast Wireless Charger
Most modern phones can also charge wirelessly, meaning you don’t have to fumble with cables and ports to get them juiced up. RavPower offers a great non-slip charging pad for less than $30, so you can put a few around your house for convenient charging at any moment.
- RAVPower redefines fast wireless charging: our pioneering Hyper Air technology delivers the fastest charging speeds for both iOS and Android devices, 7. 5W Compatible with iPhone XS Max XS XR X 8 Plus, and 10W for Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, S7 and Note 8(not compatible with Note9). 5W for piexl, 2X faster than traditional 3. 5W - 5W wireless chargers
- Charge up safely: HyperAir Features triple temperature controls disperse heat 15% faster and more effectively. And fail-safe circuitry prevents overcharging, over-current, over-voltage, overheating, and short circuit
- Instantaneous Device detection: sharing the same fixed frequency program as iPhones, HyperAir accurately detects your iPhone and starts charging immediately
- Note: whether your iPhone is being standard charged, fast charged, or fully charged, the LED will stay Orange and not turn green as iPhones do not send any signal to the wireless charger. Please do not place anything between your iPhone and charger, or it will stop working
- Important Notice: Please do not place any metal or magnetic objects between your phone and charger, or the latter will not work. Equip your device with a Qi receiver if it’s not Qi-enabled out of the box. Does not charge through phone cases thicker than 0. 12 in/ 3 mm
Protect your investment with a smartphone case: Spigen
3. Spigen Liquid Armor
There are a ton of great cases out there, from super-thin cases that feel like nothing is there to strong, solid cases with great drop protection. You can see a full list of cases in our buying guide, but if I had to pick one, I’d go with the Spigen Liquid Armor, which strikes a good balance between a slim design and a bit of shock-absorbing protection.
- Slim, form-fitted and lightweight
- Form-fitted to maintain a slim profile and pocket-friendly
- Anti-slip matte surface gives fingerprint-resistance and comfort in every grip
- Mil-Grade protection and Air Cushion Technology for anti-shock protection
- iPhone 11 Case Compatible with Apple iPhone 11
Prevent scratches with a screen protector: Maxboost
4. Maxboost Tempered Glass Screen Protector
The glass on your screen is hard but it isn’t completely scratch-proof. Give it a bit of extra protection with this tempered glass screen protector from Maxboost. It’s strong, thin and comes with a plastic applicator to help you line it up perfectly on your phone.
- [3 PACK] Thin Is In - World's thinnest (0.25mm) tempered glass screen protector for iPhone XR (6.1" Display) (2018) / iPhone 11 2019 is 100% touch accurate and compatible with Haptic Touch. Protects your screen from scratches and can absorb impact!
- Open Edge Design - The Maxboost Glass Screen Protector fully covers iPhone's newest display, and is case-friendly due to the open edge design. Wear your favorite case and keep your screen protected at the same time!
- Fingerprint-less - Coated with hydrophobic and oleophobic clear layers, the glass protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints, keeping your phone screen pristine all day long.
- Easy To Install - Includes worry-free installation frame to provide accurate installation. Also, online installation tutorials on how to correctly install your screen protector are available. Visit our website to learn more.
- Lifetime Warranty - No-hassle warranty provides easy lifetime protection for your tempered glass screen protector.
Equip the best portable charger for your next trip: Anker
5. Anker PowerCore 10000 PD Redux
Most phones can make it through a normal day or so without needing to charge, but if you’re using it heavily — maybe trying to map your way through an unfamiliar city or streets you’re just now discovering — you’ll want some backup power. Our full buying guide includes battery banks for every scenario, but the Anker PowerCore 10000 hits a good sweet spot between size and capacity, making it one of the best overall portable chargers around.
- Small Size, Big Power: PowerCore 10000 PD Redux provides more than two charges for iPhone XS or Galaxy S10, and over one charge for iPad mini 5.
- Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power-Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 3 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included). Recharging via USB-A charger and USB-A to USB-C cable (both not included) will take approximately 9 hours.
- Quality Throughout: With a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light-wheel to display battery level, PowerCore 10000 PD Redux is premium both inside and out.
- What You Get: PowerCore 10000 PD Redux portable charger, USB-C to USB-C cable (Micro USB cable, USB-A to C cable and Lightning cable not included), mesh bag, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month , and friendly customer service.
Listen to your favorites with truly wireless earbuds: Jabra
6. Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds
The earbuds that came with your smartphone — if it came with any at all — are probably mediocre, at best. Ditch the wires and boost your sound quality with a pair of higher-end wireless earbuds — you can find them in all shapes and styles — with some built for exercise and others built with noise-canceling to silence the outside world. The Jabra Elite 75t is one of the best overall options, combining lots of features and great sound quality at under $200.
- WIRELESS EARBUDS – Jabra Elite 75t is engineered to fit; Making and taking calls is always a great experience, wherever you are, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology which filters out wind and other disruptive noises around you
- Compact comfort – Designed and tested for a secure fit, the Jabra Elite 75t features a new smaller design that provides an ideal fit for every type of ear while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally comfortable
- NO AUDIO DROPOUTS – With Jabra 4th generation true wireless connection, your music and calls will be stable, with no wires to get in the way; With these Bluetooth earbuds, you can enjoy conversations and music with no audio dropouts or interruptions
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION: With these noise cancelling earbuds, you can filter out the world and focus on your music; Use the Sound plus App to activate ANC the first time you use it and enable toggling between ANC and Hear Through via your Earbud button
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – With Jabra Elite 75t wireless Bluetooth earbuds, you get up to 24 hours of battery time (ANC on) with the pocket-friendly charging case, the Elite 75t earphones let you take calls and play music while staying connected